1) We want to assure our customers that we exercise utmost care in processing articles given to us, and we will use such procedures which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article.
2) Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses and / or defects in materials that are not readily visible or apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, double-face fabrics, vinyl, polyurethanes etc.
3) Our responsibility is also disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, belts, sequins, and other garment accessories.
4) In laundering, we cannot guarantee against color loss and / or shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabric.
5) Differences in count must be reported, and receipts presented, within 48 hours. Unless a list accompanies a bundle, the Company’s count on articles must be accepted. The Company is not responsible for articles not claimed within 30 days.
6) Liability for either loss or damage shall not exceed 5 times our charges for processing. The “Fair Claims Guide for Textile Products” (ANSI/FI 1988) will be used as a settlement standard for claims purposes.